- Playing tennis(I've been playing since I was 6.)
- Traveling(I've been to Eurpope, road tripped to LA, gone to NYC 5 times (and counting), and been to so many more beautiful places. I have unquenchable wanderlust.)
- Hanging with friends & family
- Playing around with HTML & CSS
- Learning chess(I'm pretty bad right now, but I want to get better.)
- Taking photos with film and processing them in a darkroom.
- Spending time outdoors
- May-August in 2013, 2014, and 2015 - worked as a secretary at Caliber Home Loans
- January-April 2015 - Worked as a hostess at Whiskey Cake Kitchen and Bar in San Antonio, Texas
- May 2016-present - working as a New Media Intern at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Graduated from Gregory-Portland High School in May 2013 in the top 10% of my graduating class.
- Attended the University of Texas at San Antonio from August 2013-May 2015 as a General Business Major.
- Transferred to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in August 2015 as a Communication Major with a focus in Media Studies.
I am planning on graduating from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in December of 2017.
- Selt motivated and adept at inspiring others
- Ability to utilize computer software and applications as a resource
- Hardworking and motivated
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Premiere Pro photo and video editing softwares.
- Writing (professional and creative)
- Proofreading and editing
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Creative thinker and team player
- Currently learning how to shoot and develop film in a darkroom
- Broad understanding of the HTML and CSS coding languages