My name is Anna Merissa Guettler. I mostly look like the picture above, except at that time, I had just dyed my hair brown. It has since faded and is back to my natural color - blonde. (My hair isn't very good at holding color.) I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Photography - it's my passion.
- Playing tennis - I've been playing since I was 6!
- Traveling and seeing the world
- Hanging with my friends
- Learning new things (like coding!)
- I've worked for my mom as a secretary at Caliber Home Loans.
- My dad is a farmer and I've spent some time basically working as a ranch hand for him.
- I've worked in a few restaurants as a hostess as well.
- Currently, I work as a New Media Intern for TAMU-CC - I help manage our many social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Favorite Quotes
- "Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the night." -Dylan Thomas
- "For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth." -n.t.
- Where I've Lived
- Portland, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- I attended UTSA for two years and spent my first year as an International Studies major and my second year and as a business major.
- I then came home (to Portland) and transferred to TAMU-CC and switched to a Communiction Major with a focus in media studies. I'm also minoring in Journalism.
- I am due to graduate in the Fall of 2017.